The New Entrepreneurs Toastmasters Club empowers individuals by developing confidence, leadership and communication skills. This involves public speaking, including prepared speeches and improvised speaking. We challenge ourselves and offer each other encouragement. The theme of our club is entrepreneurship, but we are a creative bunch who present on a variety of topics.
At our club, you will learn how to:
- Formulate, express, and sell ideas
- Organize, conduct, and lead meetings
- Build self-confidence
- Motivate yourself and others
- Speak with humor and gusto
- Network with interesting people
As a Toastmasters Club comprised of entrepreneurs and business-minded people, we take personal and professional development quite seriously. Of course, that doesn’t mean that we don’t have fun doing it!